There is one COVID outbreak at Quinte Health hospitals:
Belleville General Hospital Quinte 5 Medicine Unit – COVID-positive patients on this unit may have one (1) consistent visitor at this time. All asymptomatic patients may continue to have two (2) visitors at a time.
- All visitors must diligently screen for symptoms of illness and/or exposure to illness. Please do not visit if you are sick, or if you, or someone close to you, has been sick in the past 10 days.
- Visitors must be masked at all times when visiting an inpatient
- Visitors are NOT permitted to eat or drink in patient rooms.
- Hand hygiene is required when entering and leaving patient rooms.
- Patients are masked, as tolerated.